Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Starting over!!!

I have managed to delete all of my previous posts so now time to start all the way over....



Karlee Grace was born on November 01, 2010 at 12:27 p.m. She weighed 5 pounds 6 ounces and is as beautiful as ever. We are so thrilled to have this new addition to our family. Even Zeke is happy.



We also have a new nephew, Logan Reece, born October 28, 2010. He is a sweetie. Blessed is the only word that comes to mind.



That's about all that's new with us. Thanksgiving was great. We shared the day (weekend) with wonderful family and food. I hope to go back to work in a couple of weeks. I love staying here with Karlee but I'm not one to sit at home. I'm going bananas. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Meridian, MS, United States
Joe and I have been married since June 24, 2000. We have a wonderful son, Zeke, and a beautiul daughter, Karlee. We also have Charlie, who is like our kid. We love each other more than life.