Monday, December 13, 2010

Daycare for Karlee:(

I knew this day was coming but I have been avoiding even thinking about it. Daycare:( I signed little missy up today. It's a church daycare and I really like it. It's small (which is one of the things I love) and there are only 4 others in her class. It's about 2 minutes from my house. She starts Monday, December 20th.

We finally have ALL the Christmas decorations up. Just in time to take them down:) It helped put me in the Christmas spirit. Now if I can just get on the wrapping I will be in business. Zeke is trying to find gifts and if I don't do something quick he will find them. Gotta love kids.

I get my Jordan this week for a week and a few days. Whatever will I do with 3 kids? I'm sure I will figure it out. I'm excited. Haven't seen my sweet girl in a couple of weeks.

I will be starting back to work this week. I'm very excited but very nervous. I haven't been to work since September. I hope I remember what to do. I'm sure it'll come back to me very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Meridian, MS, United States
Joe and I have been married since June 24, 2000. We have a wonderful son, Zeke, and a beautiul daughter, Karlee. We also have Charlie, who is like our kid. We love each other more than life.