Monday, December 6, 2010

Road Trip!

This weekend, our little family took our first road trip together. We went to Meridian on Thursday, then to Grenada on Friday. It was nice to visit old friends and my sweet grandmother. Karlee did so good in the car. She's so sweet!

I still don't have my Christmas tree up:( Usually, i'm all over that but for some reason it doesn't feel like Christmas time to me. I can't get motivated. I've bought one gift. That's horrible. I need some spunk.

Hopefully, soon, I will be going back to work. I think that's part of my problem. Sitting around here is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Meridian, MS, United States
Joe and I have been married since June 24, 2000. We have a wonderful son, Zeke, and a beautiul daughter, Karlee. We also have Charlie, who is like our kid. We love each other more than life.